Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Australia Here I Come



essay : Given the chance to migrate, I will surely choose Australia. It is for me the best place to live and raise a family. I research on that country and found out that place is still unexploited. A highly developed country, but with a conservative values, the Australian government exerts their effort to preserve their natural wonders and protect their endangered treasures. Moreover, there are a number of job openings with a compensating salary that will make every Australian citizen and foreign immigrant self reliant. Healthcare services are also impressive, rich or poor, is entitled to gain medical care when in need. Primary and secondary education is also available to everyone plus with free allowance.
Since I love exhilarating adventure, I consider also Australia the best place to explore. They have the Great Barrier Reef where I can personally appreciate the beauty of what everyone consider the only visible natural wonder in the moon.

No comments: