Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Big Scottish Dream



"All girls are princesses!"...I will always mouth these words when i was a child. Bck then, I am fond of playing damsel-in-distress skits and my younger brother would unwittingly be my knight-in-shining armor. What I enjoy most with being a princess , and frankly up to now, is that they get to wear fancy clothes, and they have a perfect excuse of doing so. And,as childish as ti may seem, it is this yearning that drives me to immigrate to Scotland, if given the perfect time and chance. They still have all of these medieval castles,states, and even way of living that would really make me feel regal. Besides, this Scots (as what they call to the people native to this land) are pretty laidback in the sense that they aren't in a hurry to embrace modern times-as of yet. Being brought up in the hustle and bustle of the metropolis, Scottish lifestyle would be a welcoming embrace for me.

1 comment:

parnika said...

HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog by converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and
many scripts) all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com