Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Gadget Through Innovation



essay : The electronic gadget that I really love would be the laptop. Although I don't have one I still think that it is the best and the most innovative electronic gadget in the market. It is portable and anyone could carry it anywhere. This electronic gadget allows users to acces the internet through it 's Wi-Fi capabilities. It runs on Windows operating system and it capable of utilizing all the features of Windows. It isn't too small and it isn't too big, likewise one could watch movies, play games and do documentation in it. It is very ideal for the home and office works. It can store up to 160GB of hard drive memory up to 2GHz Intel Core Duo processor and DDR2 RAM. I advice all I.T. enthusiasts of purchasing this gadget and enjoy it's features likewise is very affordable nowadays. This is a must have electronic gadget and will be available in the market maybe for the next few decades.

No comments: