Monday, May 26, 2008

Given a chance to immigrate, which country & why?



essay : Europe, somewhere there. I don't specified it because I haven't researched on countries at the continent yet. But from many news and things that I saw, It seems to me that French people are like disciplined of themselves, which gives them peace. And, their artistic. from buildings to roads, food and clothing. I just find them very artistic to look at. But their religions, they differ from country to country. I think there are many different kinds of religions there, and i think most of them praise the nature. But then, not a big point to look at.

But its only if I'd be given a chance, but personally, i don't want to migrate at any country. I love this beautiful country and I would like to die here at a certain age.

No comments: