Tuesday, May 20, 2008

High End Mobile Phone No more.



I admit that mobile phone is an important gadget to me. It helps me get connected with my friends and family. Thus I believe that a mobile phone is a necessity to me not a luxury item. I don't need a high end phone with useless features but what I need is a phone that is fully functional with basic functions such as sending messages and making a call, plus with a camera shoot function. I would surely say, with my preference on mobile phone it will partially describe the real me. A practical person who loves to take photos and a well rounded person who wants to make every moment fruitful and meaningful.

As of now, I have this Nokia 3230 with the exact features that I describe and a handed down phone from my father. I intend not to buy for another phone not unless it will break down.

No comments: