Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Darling Gadget



essay : What is your favorite electronic gadget and why?

My favorite electronic gadget is my cellphone because it offers me a lot of convenience. I had my first cellphone when i was Second Year high school. Since then I've been used to bring this tiny but so useful gadget of mine on my pocket even I forget everyhting as long as my cellphone is with me. Well, this small electronic communication gadget has always been like a gun for me as if I were a soldier. Wherever I go it should be with me.
My cellphone enables me to call and contact anyone at anytime of the day through its standard voice function of a telephone and its Short Message Service (SMS) function for text messaging.
It also supports me many additional services through some of its special features such as, Camera, Digital Player, FM Radio, Push to Talk, Bluetooth and MP3.

No comments: