Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Favorite Country



If I were given the chance to immigrate, I would like to go to the United Kingdom. First of all, my sister already lives there. I know that the standard of living there is so high especially in central London but you will also be compensated well because of the free education that they offer and their very good health services. The value of their pound is also high that is why they did not choose to use Euros.

Even as a child, I always imagine myself living in their countrysides. I always have the feeling of freshness and tranquility whenever I imagine those places. I will also get to see their castles and the royal family. I always have a crush on Prince William.

I think, given the opportunity, I will do great in that country. I think I have the talent and capability of doing great things there.

No comments: