Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Unspoken Truth



essay : What is your favorite electronic gadget and why?

Though I have not owned one yet, my favorite electronic gadget is laptop. Why? It is because, with this mobile device and internet ready, I could do everything I need to do and be done. I could listen to the music, surf the internet, done my paperworks, chat and talk with anyone, and create a lot of stuff with the aid of this computing device. It is like being productive, creative and innovative in one. I can organize everything here besides of having your own organizer. It is a wonderful, incredible, fantastic creation and development in the world of Information Technology (IT). I am pretty sure that you could be beaming widely if you received one as a gift. It is really a 'thing' in a market worth buying.Buying one is like having your own self with you.

No comments: