Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What are your concerns as a Filipino today ?



As a Filipino, my main concern is the growing population in our country which is initially the root of our poverty. It is so obvious that we Filipino are suffering when it comes to our foods, looking for a shelter, and even jobs, and other basic necessities. Sometimes, I often think what are the actions of our government to solve poverty. Because when I'm watching news what I saw are faces of Politicians fighting each other. If only they will open their eyes they will see that poverty among Filipinos really growing fast. Families living along rivers and streets, sometimes on the parks are the everyday view especially in the city. Sometimes they are just begging just to live their everyday living. I just hope that our government should take an action before its too late.

No comments: