Sunday, May 25, 2008

What is your favorite electronic gadget and why?



I have a lot of favorite electronic gadget. But my most favorite is the computer. Computers have become an basic part of day to day life. Having computers as a part of ones education can be very helpful. Computers can secure better job prospects, in this time computer knowledge is a must. By becoming computer literate you can make use of a word processor to write reports, research papers and other assignments. Most schools offered computer course. With the computers, we can talk to our love ones even they are far from us. You can do everything with the computer. Like me, i want to listen to music very much, new one and specially the old classic music. If I will be asked......I will buy more upgraded computer.

No comments: