Sunday, May 25, 2008

What is your opinion in Gay Marriage?



Marriage is the important thing in each of everyone's life. All of us wishes to have a successful and a happy marriage. For me, marriage is very sacred. It needs a man and a woman to be blessed by a priest to get a blessed marriage. Im not in favor of Gay Marriage, but I respect their likes and dislikes. They are also human and also needed a love and care. God created a man and a woman, He didnt created a gay or a lesbian. But i know God will not judge or punish gay or lesbian if they wanted to get married. Im sure that He is not in favor of Gay marriage. If i will be asked, it's their own choice. I know that gay marriage is not acceptable in our society. I hope gays will not get me wrong with my opinion. I respect them also.

No comments: