Sunday, June 29, 2008

My mobile



More than my laptop or any other electronic gadget I own, it is my mobile phone that gets the most use and abuse. Among the things I own then, my mobile phone is the one 'electronic gadget I cannot live without.' Lest anybody think I have a high end phone or a high tech mobile unit, let me make it clear that my phone does not have any exciting features at all. It cannot even send pictures. What it can do is merely to allow me to make and receive calls and to send and receive messages, and these are precisely what I use it for.

There is never a day that I do not receive or send a message and while, admittedly, I can do the same thing on my laptop, nothing beats the convenience of having a mobile phone. It remains to this day the quickest way to get in touch.

No comments: