Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rice Scarcity



The scarcity of supply of rice in our country now a days, really makes me feel worried for all Filipino's. This issue for me is something that we all must be concerned about, because it is part of our daily living and source of income for many (especially for farmers). We all are aware that rice is our staple food, and it is part of our meal every day, it is really sad to see how many people die for hunger and suffer malnutrition for this matter. And I don't agree on the action of the government of just spreading NFA rice at a lower cost for the poor. This action for me is just temporary and they not resolving the problem for the long run, I believe that in order to resolve this issue, we must all knew what is the root of all this problem, and start to realize our wrong doings of being human.

No comments: