Monday, August 18, 2008

Facing the Big "L" (Love)



The first question that I choose is "What is your love story?"

It is very traumatic. It's like facing a big giant. And it once ruined my life.
Like David (in the Bible), I felt like facing Goliath. To defend myself is to have a strong heart out of being broken. And how to have that kind of heart is unknown to me. All I know is that, only love could make my heart strong...could make it whole again. To mend a broken heart is to love and be loved again. But in order to be loved again is to do it to yourself first.
I had so many fears in my life because of that feeling. I lost my faith, my trust, and my self. Yet, everything went into the right place the moment I gave it all to God. My faith, my trust, and my self.
Then, I saw myself facing the big "L". I felt in love and was loved again. This time, it was not traumatic like before. It is very special. All my fears were gone. It's not perfect, but in the right time, right place, and right man.
This is my love story. I faced it, failed, fought, and overcome.

No comments: