Sunday, August 31, 2008

It Could Help Us



essay : (1) Environment - the circumstances, objects or conditions by which one is surrounded. I consider environment because it is actually the main factor that influences our life's and in my life. Yes I am soft, I'm gay ( I'm not with lipstick, cross dresser - bisexual type ) because of my environment, not because I'm surrounded with lots of gay's but I grew up my aunt and grandmother, you see they are all girls and in some other hand the genes as well which I can insert my next choice my (2) "family".. Next is (3) "money - something generally accepted as a medium of exchange, a measure of value, or a means of payment". We know how it works. (4) Government and (5) religion influences me because they still holding me or holding us. With these we can be good citizen of our country and a good servant of God. This how affects my life.

No comments: