Sunday, August 31, 2008

Places Fun to Be With



Oh My God! Actually I'm from Nueva Ecija, it's a sort off so called "province" for others, and then I came here in Manila last 2005 to study. Instead of studying hard I'm drinking hard, not so many times, because I love "Malate". Malate for me is a great place to have friends or gather friend's right? Good conversations with others and of course drinking, dancing with the loudest ever beat music. When its sunrise and if I don't want to go home yet I stayed at "Manila Bay". Manila Bay for others is a weird place but for us (with my friends), this place is a very free-stressed environment. Winds, blast of water from the bay and the sunshine. The other place that I loved the most here in Manila is the "LRT Station". In Light Rail Transit you either can be seated or just standing, really fun when you get on and off the train especially when the train was full. However, the fun of this transportation you can travel safer, accommodating, cheap fare and you're traveling with air-conditioned. The next is "Manila Ocean Park". It is very fun here even though it's expensive but it's worth it. So if you are an animal and environmental lover this place is for you, actually it's for us. Last place, of course my all time favorite, "Mall of Asia or MOA". The stores, foods, wide spaced ice skating rink and the scenery outside this mall the ocean. This is my top five places here in Manila.

No comments: