Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Healthy - In and Out.



I am 20 years old and I already graduated as Information Technology, my school awarded me as THIRD HONOR. Maybe your asking I'm so young to finished my academic life and with award. I sleep early, yes it's true but every weekday only and for weekends I played badminton and volleyball. Yes I drink liquor but not that much as you've thinking. Exercise every morning and dumbbell for just 5 lifts each arm. In eating foods, fruits always present, rice, vegetable, lean meat and I drink plenty of waters. I also talked to my nutritionist friend or chat with her to gather little information that will help me. There's no problem about conversations with others actually it will help you to move out from you box, and I did. Reading books, inspirational, love story, knowledgeable books will help as well. So I'm not just fit and healthy literally also mentally.

No comments: