Friday, September 26, 2008

How do I keep myself Fit and Healthy???!!!



Well I'm actually doing the ever famous "everyday exercise" and besides according to my "secret" in keeping myself fit and healthy includes a study that overweight people do not necessarily eat more, they simply exercise less.
The secret that I'm talking about is a book called "Beauty by Kareen Zebroff. This book is divided into four sections. The "Image Section" that gives information about whay you should know about yoyur physical aspects, and what you can do about it. The Nutrition and Diet Section" that gives note to Dieters and Kareen's Nutritious Weight Loss Diet. The "Hatha Yoga Section that has the Body and Breathing Exercises, and the "Meditation Section" it gives information about meditating ang the likes of it..
I think this book is really a good source of knowledge on how to keep yourself fit and healthy.

No comments: