Sunday, November 2, 2008



Though the instructions are exquisitely vague, I'll directly answer my selected three questions.

Top 5 influences in your life

1. God
2. Family
3. Mariah Carey
4. Muhammad
5. Mahatma Ghandi

Top 5 places to have fun in Manila

1. National Museum
2. Intramuros
3. SM Malls
4. Government bar
5. Gateway

What is your love story?

I really cannot describe nor fathom what I feels, sometimes I thought am scrambled into dissolutions of romanticism or finding if there's a love waiting for me. Until now, I do not know what is the meaning of love for I have hurt myself many times that panacea is rather an unthinkable potion to cure myself. This question precludes me to one of Mariah's new songs, ironically entitled "Love Story," in which there's a cute story but I think will never happened to me. Moreover, am a little bit aloof about this personal query, I would reserve my answer until I experience and emanates a TRUE love story that am truly proud of.

No comments: