Sunday, November 2, 2008



Top 5 places to have fun in Manila

In Manila, there's a bunch of places to go that you will love. You can have fun and need not to spend a lot. Here's a list you can check. First is "The Fort" at Taguig City. The famous and very controversial "Embassy Club" is located there plus there is a wide array of cuisines to choose from Bonifacio High Street which is just a few walks away from the club. Second, if you feel like going back to the Spanish regimen here then, you should see "The Fort Santiago and Intramuros" which is located at the very heart of Manila. Once you go there you will feel like you are living at the old times. The third must-see is the yacht restaurant in Manila which is near CCP complex. It is a romantic place for the lovers to dine at. It's quite expensive though, but not much. The fourth one I will suggest is the fun-ranch at Tiendesitas in Pasig City. This one will click for the kids and for those young at hearts like me. It is so nice to rekindle that inner child in you with those giant toys and hanging bridge. The last, but not the least is the Chinatown because in here, the visitors will not only learn one culture, but two. They will learn the culture of the so-called chi-noy.


How do you keep yourself fit and healthy?

Keeping a healthy body is one of the most challenging things we'll ever face. But if we take little steps, it will be possible and we will succeed.

The very first thing that I do to keep myself healthy is to eat fruits. Really, I try to eat a piece everyday. I'm not a fan of it, but I try to like it for my own good. I also make fruit shakes at home. I combine Mango and Banana plus ice then, it's all set. I already have a healthy yet, delicious drink. I love Coke and I'm really addicted to it, but I made a decision to avoid it. Instead, I drink iced tea or water to keep me refreshed. And also, I limit my viands to sea foods and veggies only. I don't eat Chicken nor Beef and Pork.

Lastly, I bought DVDs of Pilates, Taebo and the like for me to use at home. I exercise at least once a week or if I'm feeling hyper and energized, I do it thrice a week or as much as I can.

Top 5 Fashion Must Haves

Fashion evolves faster than a blink of an eye. Therefore, girls should be keeping those fashion staples in their wardrobe. And here's one list that can never be wrong! First, own a pair of white top and jeans. These two are so simple and you can use it whenever you don't feel like dressing up. Then, you should buy shoes that can go to any type of clothes you wear. It should be simple so, it won't outdo any outfit. Third, a belt would be the greatest accessory to any ourfit, but make sure that it is classic and can be worn to any dresss or jeans. Fourth, one should have a lip gloss or a lipstick in their bag every time they go out because this will brighten up any girl's face. Lastly, and in connection with the previous, one should also have a blush-on that will add color to the face.

No comments: