Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Naughties and Goodies



essay : Shaving one's hair will be one. Or setting a record with the fastest marriage then divorce act, perhaps? Just kidding. Personally I'm a fan of Britney Spears and Lindsay and Miley are fair enough for my ear buds. They're not Michael Jackson though, well Britney has the moves, (all right, all right, I'm being biased), but certainly it will not par with his moves, if you know what I'm saying. One common denominator I'm seeing with these personalities are they are pop singers, duh! Well, seriously, the three of them started at a very young age donning a goody-two shoes image, and there's their marvelous voices, that I think attracted the crowd. Another thing is the transformation each of them undertook. To be short, they changed from the sweet teen idol to the hot sensation that we know of them now. I think the audience is interested in their lives as it had been obviously exposed to the public. They say that change is the only permanent thing in this world, and that made a difference for them three.

Angelina Joulie, a role model? Hmmm, let me think. Of course she is! I still remember her Tomb Raider portrayal. She's pretty, sexy and those adorable lips. Wait a minute, I think I am processing it the wrong way. Role model? You mean a good example. Yes, you mean that. Come to think of it, perhaps I'll give my yes to that. I don't know if her charity and philanthropic activities are genuine or just for publicity but it will be foolish to discount those. Better to judge the acts itself rather than the motives behind it. Anyway, yes, Ms. Joulie will be a nice role model, but to whom I will never be sure.

No comments: